These Additional Terms and Conditions supplement the terms and conditions set forth in the exhibit space contract executed by exhibitor. If an agency executes an exhibit space contract on behalf of a client, then such agency and such client shall be jointly and severally liable for the payment and performance of the obligations of “exhibitor” hereunder and for any breach of any provision hereof. Terms used herein have the meanings ascribed to them in the exhibit space contract unless otherwise defined herein.
1. ELIGIBLE EXHIBITS: The conference reserves the right to determine whether any company or product is eligible for inclusion in the Show. This determination may be made at any time before or after the start of the Show. Exhibitor or its agent/agency must have no outstanding past due invoices with the conference or its affiliates. Past due invoices billed to the exhibitor or its agent/agency must be paid before exhibitor will be allowed access to the Show.
2. EXHIBIT REGISTRATION & CONTACT PROCESS: It is the exhibitor/sponsor/advertiser’s responsibility to notify the conference of any exhibit staff/contact changes and provide updated contact information, including email addresses, if there has been any change from the prior year. The conference uses the prior year’s primary and secondary contact to announce the opening of exhibit registration. Two emails and one phone notification will be sent to these contacts. If no response is received, the exhibit space and any affiliated sponsorships will be released to the waiting list.
3. FLOOR PLAN: The floor plan for the Show will be maintained as originally presented, wherever practicable. However, the conference reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the floor plan to the extent necessary for the best interests of the Show, the exhibitors, and the industry. All measurements shown on the floor plan are approximate, and the conference reserves the right to make such modifications as may be deemed necessary, making equitable adjustment for any exhibitor thereby affected.
4. EXHIBIT SPACE ASSIGNMENT: Space assignment will be indicated on the confirmation of acceptance of the exhibit space contract by the conference. Exhibitor may have an opportunity to be placed on a Wait List for an alternative location on the Show floor. Exhibitor must have space contracted and appropriate payment received to be moved in accordance with the Wait List request. Exhibitor must rent sufficient space to contain its exhibit completely within the confines of the booth lines. Equipment may not extend into the aisles, over the aisles, or across exhibitor’s purchased booth line. The width, depth, and height restrictions specified on the Exhibit Map must be observed. The conference reserves the right to relocate exhibitor in comparable space for the best interest of the Show. In the event of relocation, exhibitor will be advised and given the option of selecting another location with an equivalent value.
5. PAYMENTS: If the conference has not received payment in full before the date of the Event, Company may be refused the opportunity to participate until its financial obligation is satisfied.
- For any signed Contract received more than six (6) months before the date of the Event outlined herein, Company will remit payment to the conference according to the following schedule:
- A non-refundable fifty percent (50%) of the total Contract amount is due upon signing the Contract. Payment not made via credit card upon signing the Contract will be invoiced. Payment must be received by the conference according to the payment terms stated on the Invoice. Until payment is received, the conference may, at its sole discretion, re-assign any exhibit space or sponsorship outlined herein.
- The remaining fifty percent (50%) of the total Contract amount is due no less than six (6) months before the date of the Event as outlined herein. Payment not made in full via credit card upon signing the Contract will be invoiced. Payment must be received by the conference according to the payment terms stated on the Invoice. Until payment is received, the conference may, at its sole discretion, re-assign any exhibit space or sponsorship outlined herein.
- For any signed Contract received within six (6) months before the date of the Event outlined herein, Company will remit payment to the conference according to the following schedule:
- A non-refundable one hundred percent (100%) of the total Contract amount is due upon signing the Contract. Payment not made via credit card upon signing the Contract will be invoiced. Payment must be received by the conference according to the payment terms stated on the Invoice. Until payment is received, the conference may, at its sole discretion, re-assign any exhibit space or sponsorship outlined herein.
- Payment can be made by credit card or by check:
- Make check payable to NACCME, LLC, and mail with a copy of your signed contract to:
PO Box 22152
New York, NY 10087-2152
- Credit Card: Please complete the form at https://payment.hmpglobal.com/ph/.
- Make check payable to NACCME, LLC, and mail with a copy of your signed contract to:
Under all circumstances, the conference retains the right to resell any booth space cancelled by exhibitor. All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail or regular mail to the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. SHARING/SUBLETTING SPACE: Exhibitor shall not assign, sublet, subcontract, or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted, and may not share exhibit space or allow representatives, equipment, or materials from any subsidiary, division, or any other company or entity in exhibitor’s space without including the name(s) of such subsidiary, division, or other company or entity on the exhibit space contract and obtaining the prior written consent of the conference. Should exhibitor decide to cancel, the exhibit space reverts back to the conference.
7. EXHIBITOR SERVICES KIT AND SHOW POLICIES: An Exhibitor Services Kit containing detailed information will be available on the Show website in ample time for advance planning. The Exhibitor Services Kit will contain, among other things, information regarding shipment, labor, electrical service, rental items, storage of boxes and crates, shipping, and exhibit hours. All other services, such as furniture, carpeting, and other special services, are not provided by the conference and must be arranged by the exhibitor. Recommended vendors for some special items will be available through the Exhibitor Services Kit. Exhibitor will communicate to any subcontractor that it is bound by this Agreement, and exhibitor will be liable for any act or omission by outside vendors which would, if taken by exhibitor, constitute a breach of any provision of this Agreement. Exhibitor must abide by the regulations and guidelines included in the Exhibitor Services Kit. The conference shall have sole control over the official Show policies applicable to attendees, which will be available on the Show website.
Personally Owned Vehicles (POVs): You will be permitted to load and unload from your vehicle directly into the Exhibit Hall. You must quickly load/unload your vehicle to allow access for other exhibitors. Vehicles may not be left unattended for more than 10 minutes or they are subject to towing.
Late Arrival: If your exhibit has not been set up, or the conference staff has not been notified of a late arrival via email or text by 12:00 PM on the day before the official conference start date, your exhibit space will be forfeited without refund.
Early Tear Down: Dismantling your booth before the close of the last break may jeopardize your organization’s booth placement at future events.
(i) Tote Bag Inserts – All tote bag inserts must be clearly marked on the shipping label in accordance with the instructions provided at the time of purchase. Any inserts not clearly labeled as such on the package will be assumed to be exhibit material and not included in the attendee tote bags. Materials must arrive by the stated deadline or they will not be included in the attendee tote bags. Any materials that arrive past the due date, or are not sent in accordance with instructions, will not be eligible for a refund and will be delivered during the show to the exhibit booth or held in the office for pickup by the purchaser.
(ii) Advertising – Any ads (whether print, website, or video) that are not received by the stated deadlines will not be eligible for a refund.
8. INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLING OF EXHIBITS: Delivery of freight and installation of exhibits will take place on the dates and at the times specified in the Exhibitor Services Kit. The conference reserves the right to resell the exhibit space if the exhibitor booth is not set up by the date and time specified in the Exhibitor Services Kit preceding Show floor opening. Exhibitor accepts full and sole responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property resulting from failure to distribute the placement of its exhibit material in accordance with the floor loading specifications. Dismantling may not begin until the close of the Show on the final day of the Show. Goods and materials used in any display shall not be removed from the exhibit hall until the Show has officially closed. Any exception to this rule must have the written approval of the conference. Dismantling must be completed and all exhibit materials removed by the final move-out date and hour set forth in the Exhibitor Services Kit. Exhibitor is advised to remove small, portable items immediately upon conclusion of the Show.
9. DISPLAYS AND ATTIRE: It is exhibitor’s responsibility to create an attractive display area that is in good taste (as determined by the conference) and enhances the overall appearance of the Show and is a credit to the industry. The conference reserves the right to approve the character of the display and to prohibit any display which, because of noise or other objectionable features, detracts from the general character of the Show. Any part of an exhibit space which does not reflect the purpose of the Show or comply with specifications set forth in the Exhibitor Services Kit must be corrected at the exhibitor’s expense. The conference reserves the unilateral right to correct any unsightly exhibit, and exhibitor agrees to pay for expenses incurred in making the necessary alterations. If corrections cannot be made, the exhibit shall be removed at exhibitor’s cost, with no liability accruing to the conference.
Exhibit Design: All booth furnishings, including audio and video, should be appropriate for a general audience and should not be offensive or violate common decency. In the event of a complaint about a booth’s content, the conference will investigate. If content is determined to be offensive or inappropriate, the exhibitor must cease use of such content. Banners or signage are considered part of your exhibit and must remain within the confines of the exhibit space.
Attire: The conference reserves the right to determine appropriate exhibitor/presenter attire and manner. Exhibitors and their personnel should present a professional image and appearance. If for any reason the attire of exhibitor’s personnel is deemed inappropriate by the conference, the exhibitor may be asked to make suitable changes to the attire of its employees and/or exhibit staff. If necessary, the exhibitor may be asked to remove individual(s) wearing the inappropriate attire in question at exhibitor’s sole expense without refund. Exhibitors with questions about compliance with these guidelines should consult the conference in advance of the Show.
10. DEMONSTRATIONS: Exhibitor shall observe the “good neighbor” policy at all times and not intrude upon or disrupt other exhibitors while they are conducting business on the Show floor. Exhibits should be conducted in a manner not objectionable or offensive to neighboring booths. All demonstrations and the use of photographers, musicians, entertainers, loud speakers, sound system equipment and noise-making devices must be restricted to within the exhibitor’s booth. Entertaining attendees in booths must be arranged so that exhibitor’s personnel and attendees do not block aisles or overlap into neighboring exhibits. Operation of any equipment for demonstration purposes must be pre-approved in writing by the conference. The conference reserves the right to determine when any demonstrations become objectionable or interfere with adjacent exhibit spaces and may, if necessary, require that they be discontinued.
11. SOUND: Disruption or noise level from any demonstration or sound system must be kept to a minimum and may not interfere with others. The use of devices for mechanical reproduction of sound or music is permitted (up to 85 decibels) but must be controlled and not be projected outside the confines of the exhibit booth. No noise makers or anything not in keeping with the character and high standards of the Show may be distributed or used by exhibitor in the exhibit area. The conference reserves the right to determine at what point a disruption or sound level constitutes interference with other exhibits and must be discontinued.
12. PHOTOS AND VIDEOS: Exhibitor may take photos or videos of its displays; however, exhibitor is not permitted to directly take pictures of any other display or instruct others to take such pictures without written permission of the conference and the exhibitor whose display is being photographed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, exhibitor authorizes the conference and its Representatives to photograph and/or record all or any part of the Show (including, without limitation, exhibitor’s exhibit space and personnel), and exhibitor hereby grants the conference the worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right and license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display all such photographs and recordings (and any derivative works thereof) in any medium (now existing or hereafter developed).
13. SAMPLES, PUBLICATIONS, PRIZES, LIST ACCESS: Samples, giveaways, catalogues, pamphlets, souvenirs, industry publications and printed matter, or promotional material of any kind may be distributed by exhibitor and its representatives only within the confines of its booth, with the exception only of designated sponsorships and marketing opportunities for which exhibitor has contracted with the conference. The conference reserves the right to limit or deny access to lists of attendees and exhibitors and any other list conference gathered by conference or its contractors.
14. FOOD AND BEVERAGES: Food and/or beverages may only be supplied by exhibitor with the prior written consent of the conference and the Show facility. Alcoholic beverages are forbidden. Any beverage that is provided without consent may be subject to corkage fees and are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Small individually packaged items (candy, nuts, snacks) are acceptable.
15. EXHIBITOR PERSONNEL: Exhibitor will furnish the conference, in advance, the names of those persons who will staff the booth as specified in the Exhibitor Services Kit. Representatives manning the exhibit will be owners, employees, or agents of exhibitor, and such representatives will wear proper badge identification furnished by the conference.
16. EXHIBIT HALL/CONTRACTED CONFERENCE SPACE BADGE POLICY: No Suitcasing. “Suitcasing” is the act by individuals or suppliers of soliciting business, distributing literature, or doing promotional activities in the exhibit hall aisles/floor or other public areas of the events, and/or representing their services or soliciting conference participants for conflicting social or business activities, without having purchased a registration or booth space. “Suitcasing” is a violation of the conference Terms and Conditions and may seriously affect a vendor’s participation in future events. Please report any violations to conference management. Conference badges must be displayed at all times in the exhibit hall/contracted conference space. It is against policy to conduct business with people who have not purchased a registration and do not have a badge. Re-use or trading of conference badges to anyone by the exhibitor is expressly forbidden. If such use of exhibitors’ badges is made, individuals wearing the badges, as well as the offending exhibitor and exhibit, will be removed from the premises and the badges will be confiscated and exhibitor may be denied return exhibit status for other events and subsequent years. No refunds will be provided if this policy is violated.
Badge Reprint: A badge can be reprinted one time in the registration office for $50; subsequent badges will be reprinted at the full registration rate. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
17. DISPLAYS AND EXHIBITS OUTSIDE SHOW: Exhibitor agrees that, outside of its own designated exhibit space at the Show in accordance with the Agreement, it will not (nor will it permit its agents or distributors to) conduct any display or exhibit or distribute publications or any product bearing its trademark within a three mile radius of the Show or the Show’s officially designated hotels during the dates of the Show. This limitation does not apply to participation in other trade association exhibitions which may coincidentally be ongoing in the same city or to exhibitor’s regular place of business or show room. Violation of this provision by exhibitor will constitute a material breach of the Agreement, and the conference may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Agreement. Upon cancellation, exhibitor will remove its display and any equipment contained in the exhibit hall and forfeit all payments made pursuant to the Agreement.
18. SOCIAL FUNCTIONS/SPECIAL EVENTS: Hospitality functions (including meetings, unless approved by the conference) are not permitted during Show hours or Show sponsored events. Any social function or special event during the dates of the Show in the host city is reserved for exhibiting companies and must be approved by the conference. Violation of this provision will constitute a material breach of the Agreement, and the conference may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Agreement with no refund. Violators may be denied access to future events.
19. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS/STANDARDS: Exhibitor shall comply with all federal, state, and local laws, rules, standards, regulations and ordinances (“Laws”), including but not limited to copyright laws, the Americans with Disabilities Act (if applicable), and all Laws pertaining to business licenses, health, fire prevention and public safety, and all conference and Show facility rules and regulations. Exhibitor shall be solely responsible for obtaining any necessary tax identification numbers and any licenses, permits, or approvals required under any Law and for paying all taxes (including all sales taxes), license fees, use fees, or other fees, charges, levies, or penalties that may become due to any governmental authority in connection with its participation in the Show. All amounts due from exhibitor to the conference are exclusive of VAT or other similar taxes, which amounts shall be invoiced to and borne exclusively by exhibitor. Subject to applicable Laws, all amounts due from exhibitor to conference shall be paid in full in U.S. dollars (unless a different currency is specified on the exhibit space contract) without reduction for withholding or other taxes, deductions or offsets of any kind. If applicable, (i) exhibitor shall pay the cost of conversion to U.S. dollars, and (ii) any required withholdings or taxes will be paid by exhibitor to the appropriate third party. Exhibitor must comply with union work rules if union labor will be made available. If the conference becomes aware of exhibitor’s failure to comply with any applicable Law, such failure to comply shall be cause for rejection or removal of exhibitor and its exhibit from the Show. All property of exhibitor is understood to remain in exhibitor’s possession, custody, and control in transit to, from, or within the confines of the exhibit hall, and is subject to the rules and regulations of the Show.
Fire & Safety Laws: Federal, state, and local fire and safety Laws must be strictly observed. Flammable or hazardous fluids, substances, or materials of any nature are prohibited in the booth and in the storage area behind the booth. No decorations of paper, pine boughs, leafy decorations, tree branches, or other flammable materials are allowed. All decorative materials, including cloth decorations, must be flame-proofed and comply with local fire regulations. Transferring of flammable liquids while in the exhibit hall is expressly prohibited. Electrical equipment and wiring must comply with fire department and underwriter rules and meet all safety codes. Smoking at the Show is forbidden. Crowding will be restricted. Aisles and fire exits cannot be blocked by exhibits. See Exhibitor Services Kit for additional fire regulations.
Copyrights/Music Performance Rights Licenses: Exhibitor must obtain music performance rights licenses through ASCAP and/or BMI (and/or any other necessary performing rights associations), if exhibitor intends to use copyrighted music in its booth. The conference is not responsible for the music used by exhibitor, and without limiting exhibitor’s indemnification obligations otherwise set forth in the Agreement, exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the conference, all other Show Providers (as defined in Section 18 below), and each of their respective Representatives (as defined in Section 18 below) for any and all Claims (as defined in Section 20 below) related to any copyright violations that result from exhibitor’s failure to obtain the appropriate licenses.
License: Exhibitor agrees that the conference and its affiliates shall have the perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right to collect and maintain, and to reproduce, publish, display, transmit, distribute, adapt, create derivative works from, syndicate and otherwise exploit or use, commercially or otherwise, in any medium, any and all information related to exhibitor’s products that are made available to the conference in connection with the Show or any other events owned, organized, managed, or operated by the conference in which exhibitor participates, in each case whether prior to, concurrently with, or following exhibitor’s submission of the exhibit space contract.
20. LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE: Exhibitor will be liable for any damage caused in any manner, including by fastening displays or fixtures to the building floors, walls, columns or ceilings or to the standard booth equipment and for any damage to equipment furnished by the conference or designated service suppliers. Exhibitor may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive or any other coating to building walls and floors or to standard booth equipment. The conference, and its owners and affiliates; Show facility management and its owners, affiliates, lessors and lessees; and official exhibit service contractors and security services (all of the foregoing in this sentence, collectively, “Show Providers”) and each of their respective officers, directors, officials, employees, agents, contractors and representatives (collectively, “Representatives”) will not be responsible for the safety or any loss, theft, destruction or damage to property of, or for any injury to, exhibitor or its Representatives for any reason, including without limitation, due to theft, strikes, fire, water, storm, vandalism or other causes (and exhibitor waives all claims against Show Providers and their Representatives, and releases all of them from all liabilities, with respect to same).
21. SECURITY & LIABILITY: Security will be on the premises but only to monitor the entrance for badges. Before and after normal exhibit hours, the hotel provides standard security services and the exhibit hall is locked up for the night. However, it is always prudent to make arrangements to keep safe any equipment, prizes, business cards collected from attendees, or other valuables left at the table. Neither the conference venue, the conference, or the security company personnel will be liable for any damage or theft to the exhibitor’s display or property. The security that the conference venue is providing is for the conference venue and its guests and not for the protection of exhibitor’s property. The exhibitor should not rely on conference venue-provided security for any reason. Exhibit management, service contractors, staff and directors of any of the same are not responsible for vandalism, theft, fire, accident, or damage to exhibitor property. Upon acceptance of this agreement and by participating in the events, the exhibitor assumes complete liability resulting from personal injury or property damage caused by equipment operated within his/her display area and agrees to maintain necessary general liability insurance coverage for such operation and display within that area. Exhibitor also understands that proper Event Registration ID is required to gain access to exhibit area.
22. INDEMNIFICATION: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless (and to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, exhibitor hereby expressly releases and discharges) the conference and its equity owners and affiliates, all other Show Providers, and each of their respective Representatives from and against any and all alleged and/or actual claims, actions, lawsuits, proceedings, damages, penalties, demands, losses, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorney fees), costs or liabilities of any kind or nature whatsoever (collectively, “Claims”), including but not limited to any Claim for property damage and/or personal injury, in connection with, caused by or arising out of the attendance at and/or participation in the Show by (a) exhibitor, (b) its Representatives (or any other party acting on exhibitor’s behalf), or (c) any of exhibitor’s servants, invitees, patrons or guests (all of the foregoing in clauses (b) and (c), collectively, “Related Parties”), whether as a result of (i) exhibitor’s or any Related Party’s act, omission, negligence or willful misconduct, (ii) exhibitor’s or any Related Party’s actual or alleged violation of any policy of, or actual or alleged breach of any agreement with, the conference or any other Show Provider, (iii) exhibitor’s or any Related Party’s actual or alleged violation of any applicable Laws, (iv) exhibitor’s or any Related Party’s actual or alleged infringement of any third party rights, including without limitation, the infringement of any patented, trademarked, franchised or copyrighted music, materials, devices or dramatic rights used or incorporated in the Show by exhibitor or any Related Party, or (v) otherwise, and in each case, whether or not foreseeable. This provision shall survive any termination or expiration of the Agreement.
23. INSURANCE: The exhibitor shall obtain and keep in force during the term of the installation and use of the exhibit premises policies of Comprehensive General Liability Insurance and Contractual Liability Insurance, insuring and specifically referring to the Contractual liability set forth in this exhibit agreement, in an amount not less than $2,000,000 Combined Single Limit for personal injury and property damage. The Hotel, its owners, its operator and the conference shall be included in such policies as additional named insureds. In addition, the exhibitor acknowledges that neither the Hotel, its owners, its operator, nor the conference maintain insurance covering exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance insuring any losses by the exhibitor.
24. REJECTED EXHIBITS: Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that its exhibit shall be admitted and shall be permitted to remain in the Show only upon continued strict compliance by exhibitor with all terms, conditions, standards, policies, and other provisions of the Agreement. Notwithstanding such compliance, the conference reserves the right to reject or remove exhibitor’s exhibit, in whole or in part, from the Show for any reason whatsoever. Any violation by exhibitor of the Agreement, including without limitation, any violation of the rules and regulations of the Show or facility, shall subject exhibitor to termination of the Agreement and the forfeiture of exhibit space and any monies paid on account thereof, and the conference shall be entitled to exercise any other rights or remedies under applicable law. Upon written notice of termination, the conference shall have the right to take possession of exhibitor’s space, remove all persons and properties of or related to exhibitor, and hold exhibitor accountable for all risks and expenses incurred in such removal. No portion of the rental fee shall be returned if rejection or removal occurs upon violation of the Agreement.
25. FORCE MAJEURE:
- CANCELLATION POLICY BY EXHIBITOR: Any cancellation of or reduction in space must be communicated to the conference in writing. Cancellation of or reduction in space in no way relieves Company of its financial obligations as outlined herein. A full one hundred percent (100%) of the total Contract amount will be due for any cancellations received less than six months before the date of the Event as outlined herein. Management may, at its sole discretion, reassign any cancelled space.
- CANCELLATION BY THE EVENT ORGANIZER: In the event, that the event be cancelled by the conference, the conference will refund the exhibit booth fee(s), including deposit(s), previously paid by Exhibitor, minus any expenses already incurred by the conference. Exhibitor may choose to transfer any remaining balance of fees (after incurred expenses by the conference have been deducted from previously paid fees) to a future live or virtual event, or towards print or digital products. The conference shall be under no liability to the Exhibitor or any other person in respect of any actions, proceedings, claims, demands, losses (including consequential losses), costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by the Exhibitor as the result thereof.
- CHANGES BY THE EVENT ORGANIZER: In the event that the event is postponed or converted to a virtual event, the conference will transfer all previously paid fees to the new event (live or virtual). Should Sponsor be unable to participate in the postponed or virtual event, previously paid fees will be transferred to a future event, or toward print or digital products. The conference shall be under no liability to the Sponsor or any other person or company in respect of any actions, proceedings, claims, demands, losses (including consequential losses), costs, or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by the Sponsor as the result thereof. If the meeting remains in person, but a virtual component is added in by the conference (ie, Hybrid Event), the refund and transfer policy stated in this clause is not applicable. If the event has not been cancelled in its entirety, a fully executed agreement cannot be cancelled within 90 days of the event.
26. AMENDMENTS TO STANDARDS, RULES AND POLICIES: The conference reserves the right to modify all standards, rules, and policies, and to adopt additional standards, rules, and policies in its sole discretion. Any such modifications and additions shall be made available promptly to exhibitor and shall be effective immediately upon adoption, and exhibitor agrees to comply with all such modifications and additions.
27. DEFAULT: Exhibitor shall pay the fee set forth in the exhibit space contract prior to exhibit setup and load-in. Exhibitor will not be permitted entry to the Show unless full payment has been made of all outstanding past due invoices billed to exhibitor or its agent/agency. Any default by exhibitor under this Agreement shall constitute a default under any and all other agreements between the conference and exhibitor including, but not limited to, all contracts relating to the Show (e.g., sponsorship and event marketing contracts and other fee-based or barter activities; each an “Ancillary Contract”). In such event, the conference, in its sole discretion, shall be entitled to apply any amounts deposited or paid by exhibitor under any Ancillary Contract to amounts due under this Agreement. If application of any such amount causes a default under an Ancillary Contract, the conference shall be entitled to such remedies as may be provided in such Ancillary Contract. Similarly, any default under any Ancillary Contract shall constitute a default hereunder and shall entitle the conference to its remedies hereunder. Exhibitor will be responsible for all expenses (including reasonable legal fees) incurred by the conference in collecting amounts past due. Upon a material breach hereunder (e.g., failure to pay the fees due in strict accordance with the payment terms set forth in the exhibit space contract, failure to comply with any rules, regulations or standards, or default under any Ancillary Contract), the conference shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement and exhibitor’s participation in the Show without incurring any liability therefor.
28. GENERAL: Each party agrees to perform its obligations hereunder as an independent contractor to the other party, and this Agreement does not create any actual or apparent agency, partnership, joint venture, or relationship of employer and employee between them for any purpose, including taxes or employee benefits. Neither party is authorized to enter into or commit the other party to any agreements, and neither party will represent itself as the agent or legal representative of the other party. Exhibitor will not make or consent or cause to be made any public announcement, or produce, distribute or publish, or consent or cause to be produced, distributed or published, any press release or other public statement referring to the subject matter or content of this Agreement, or the business relationship between the parties, without the express, prior written approval of the conference. Exhibitor may not assign or subcontract its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the conference. All of the terms and provisions of this Agreement shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of, the respective successors and permitted assigns of the parties. The waiver by either party of a breach or violation of any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent or other breach or violation.
Virtual Terms and Conditions
1. PAYMENT INFORMATION. Company agrees to pay the total cost as rental for the sponsorship allotted. Company understands that a 50% nonrefundable deposit must accompany the application with the balance due by/on March 29, 2021, or at signing. Upon receipt and acceptance of this signed contract, NACCME will invoice Company for the total amount due. Payment options and instructions will be provided at that time. NACCME FED ID #20-3237337
2. CANCELLATION POLICY. Notification of intent to cancel must be provided in writing. Cancellations on or after March 29, 2021, will result in the forfeiture of 100% of the sponsorship fee. There will be no refunds after this time.
3. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT. Any changes, additions, stipulations, or deletions by either NACCME or the Sponsor will not be considered agreed to or binding to the other unless such modifications have been initialed or otherwise approved in writing by the other party. If changes to the said project occur, this agreement will be superseded by an addendum and pricing will be adjusted accordingly.
4. LOTTERIES AND CONTESTS. The operation of games of chance, lottery devices, or the actual or simulated pursuit of any recreational pastime is permitted only to the extent permitted by applicable law and upon the conference’s written approval.
5. LIABILITY. The conference will not be liable for any damages in the event that performance of this contract is rendered impossible for any of the following causes: strikes or other public disorder, impossibility of performance created by lay or any public authority, and/or for any cause beyond its control.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Company grants the conference a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Company’s name and marks in connection with the Event. Company may not use the conference’s name, trademarks, logos, or research in its booth or in any information it provides to its clients, except to inform clients that it will be participating as an exhibitor or sponsor of the event. The use of the conference’s logo/name or the event logo/name by Company before, during or after the event is strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of the conference.
7. CHANGES BY EVENT ORGANIZER. In the event, that the conference is postponed by the conference, the conference will transfer any exhibit/sponsorship fee(s) to the new alternate date. All Exhibit/Sponsor assignments will remain the same as previously contracted. If Exhibit/Sponsor is unable to participate during the alternate dates, Exhibitor/Sponsor may choose to transfer any remaining balance of fees (after incurred expenses by the conference have been deducted from previously paid fees) to a future live or virtual event, or towards print or digital products. The conference shall be under no liability to the Exhibitor/Sponsor or any other person in respect of any actions, proceedings, claims, demands, losses (including consequential losses), costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by the Exhibitor/Sponsor as the result thereof.
8. CANCELLATION BY EVENT ORGANIZER. In the event, that the conference be cancelled by the conference, the conference will refund the exhibit/sponsorship fee(s), including deposit(s), previously paid by Exhibitor/Sponsor, minus any expenses already incurred by the conference. Exhibitor/Sponsor may choose to transfer any remaining balance of fees (after incurred expenses by the conference have been deducted from previously paid fees) to a future live or virtual event, or towards print or digital products. The conference shall be under no liability to the Exhibitor or any other person in respect of any actions, proceedings, claims, demands, losses (including consequential losses), costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by the Exhibitor/Sponsor as the result thereof.
9. DEADLINES AND SPECIFICATIONS. Sponsorships specifications, artwork deadlines, and submission instructions will be provided upon receipt of the signed Sponsorship Application & Contract. Artwork submitted after the deadlines provided will accrue late fees which must be paid by the sponsor.